Premium 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System with Chrome Faucet
Once you install and use an "RO" system for drinking and cooking water - you'll wonder how you ever lived without one! Use RO water to make terrific tasting drinking water, ice cubes and coffee. RO water is also great for cooking. This R.O. System has an integrated Automatic Shut Off valve. This ASO allows the R.O. unit to automatically stop producing water once the holding tank becomes full of purified water.
This residential Reverse Osmosis Drinking System by Hydronix features high quality components and high performance at a low price. These R.O. Systems are completely assembled and are ready for installation. This Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System comes complete with everything you need to install it yourself and includes NSF approved components. Quick disconnect fittings means you don't need any special plumbing skills to get your system up and running. The system is suited for private well water or chlorinated city water capability.
This is a 5 stage drinking water system. The 5 stages are comprised of:
( 1 ) 5 micron Sediment Pre Filter
( 2,3 ) Split Sediment / Carbon Block Pre Filters
( 4 ) TFC Membrane - Rated at 50 Gallons Per Day
( 5 ) Granular Activated Carbon Post Filter
This system is easy to install !
5 Stage R.O. System includes:
- Integrated System Mounting Bracket
- Automatic Shut Off ( ASO )
- 50 GPD TFC Membrane
- 10" 5 micron Sediment Pre Filter
- 10" Split Sediment / Carbon Block Pre Filter X 2
- Granular Activated Carbon "Bullet" Post Filter
- 4.5 Gallon Water Holding Tank - NSF Approved
- Drain Saddle w/ 1/4" connection
- Water line feed adapter - 1/2" F X 1/2" M X 1/8" F
- R.O. Faucet w/ Chrome Finish - non-air gap
- Faucet adapter with 3/8" QC connection
- Color-Coded Tubing : 10 ft white 3/8" tubing (system to faucet, system to tank) / 3 ft black 1/4" tubing (Drain) / 3 ft white 1/4" tubing (Feed)
- Spanner Wrench for filter sump removal
- 3/8" Shut Off Valve for the Holding Tank
- Installation instructions
System dimensions - Approximately 18" H x 16" W x 6" D
Tank dimensions - Approximately 16" H x 11.5" Diameter
Faucet height - Approximately 8"